Data controller is:
Thank you for visiting our website. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
- Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. Data collection and use when using our contact form
We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to proceed the contact request. The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
It is our legitimate interest to give you the opportunity to contact us at any time and answer your questions. It is evident from each input form which data are collected.
We use the data that you have provided us with in order to answer your enquiries.
Upon complete processing of your enquiry, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice.
E-mail advertising without subscription to the newsletter and your right to opt out
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
- Contact possibilities and your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- • art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- •art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- • art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- • art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- • art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- • art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our supplier identification.
Data Protection Officer:
Dk 8381 Tilst -Århus
Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.